Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

October 13, 2009

It's A Slow Week



Nothing looks that appealing at the stores this week.  I did take the boys to CVS on Monday - mainly because I had a $2 ECB that was expiring.  I got Logan one of the Halloween bags (they were out of the carving kits) and I bought 2 candy bars.  Next week looks much more promising.  I'm getting my coupons printed out for some great deals.  You can check out the full ad HERE.  Here are some of the great deals I plan on taking advantage of:

Glade reed diffuser or candle $6.99, get $6.99 ecbs
use $3 Glade coupon
Dimetapp $5.50
use $2 Dimetapp IP
Robitussin $5.50
use $2 Robitussin IP
get $10 ecbs wyb $20 in qualifying products (I'll probably buy 2 of each medicine)
Herbal Essence $3 (will buy 8)
use BOBO coupon
Puffs tissues $1
Transformers $9.99 wyb select P&G products

I will most likely split these deals into a couple of different transactions so I can roll some of my current ECBs.  Have you gone to CVS this week?  Did you find any good deals?  Let me know!

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin