Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

October 9, 2009

Target Trips

I think this is the most that I have been to Target in a long, long time!  They had some great deals that I just could not resist!  I had to stock up on the Mott's deal that is going on right now.  Both of my boys LOVE applesauce and apple juice so this was perfect!  Last year I was able to make my own apple juice and some sauce from our apple tree but since it only produces every other year I didn't have any apples.  Here are the great deals I got:

#1:
3 bottles Mott's Juice $1.75 each
2 pkgs. Mott's applesauce $1.75 each
used $5 Target gift card
=$3.75 OOP, received $5 Target GC

#2:
4 Mott's applesauce $1.75 each
1 bottle Mott's juice $1.75
3 pkgs. Chex Mix $1.99
used (3) $1 Target Chex Mix coupons
used (3) $.50 Chex Mix coupons
2 boxes Ziploc baggies
used BOGO Ziploc coupon
2 Purina cat foods $1.27 each
used BOGO Target Purina coupon
used BOGO Purina coupon
Palmolive dish soap $2.49
used $.75 Palmolive coupon
used $5 Target GC
=$8.40 OOP, received $5 Target GC!!

I will also mail off for the Try Me Free Palmolive rebate so I should get $2.49 back for that.  So once you figure in the $5 GC and the TMF offer I only paid $.91 for everything!!  Since we don't have a cat I'll give the cans of food to my Aunt or one of my co-workers. 

I still have 9 more of the Chex Mix coupons to use.  I'll have to use those up by 10/24 since that is when the Target one expires.  We should definitely be set on Chex for awhile!!

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

4 comments:

Dana said...

awesome! I was there today to pick up a few things and totally forgot about the Mott's deal. Might have to go back tomorrow!

Tanya said...

I plan on going back again tomorrow to get some more of the Mott's products. Today Logan sat down and ate 3 of them and still wanted more!! Might as well stock up while the price is cheap :)

Megan said...

Great trip. I used coupons for the first time ever at Target just the other day. I know, shocking isn't it! I don't live very close to one so I have never really had the opportunity. I stocked up on the Skippy PB, so it was worth the trip.

Tanya said...

I stocked up on the PB too Megan - can't wait to make some goodies for Christmas soon :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin