Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

October 26, 2009

Target Trip 10/26

I am going to be set for candles for quite awhile!  I am absolutely loving the Glade deal at Target right now.  So far I have done the deal 4 times and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon :)  I only hope that they get other scents in since I've only been able to buy the apple cinnamon and the bayberry spice.  I really can't complain though since I've only paid $5 for over $20 worth of candles.  These sell really well at garage sales and will make great additions to some Christmas presents this year.


2 Kashi cereal $3.04 each
used (2) $3 Kashi coupons (from Vocalpoint)
4 Herbal Essence products $2.89 each (the styling products had free travel sized products with them!)
used (2) BOGO HE coupons
used (2) $1 HE coupons
6 bags of Natural Temptations cat treats $1.74 each (will give to my aunt)
used (6) BOGO NT coupons
6 Keebler cookies $2 each (buy 2 get 1 free)
used (3) $1.50/2 Keebler cookies
used (3) $1/2 Target coupons
10 assorted Glade products $2.50 each ($5 Target GC wyb 5)
used (2) BOGO Glade coupons (peelies found on some of the candles)
used (6) $1.50 Glade coupons
used $10 Target gift cards (from previous Glade deals)
=$7.40 OOP, received $10 in Target gift cards!!

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

Coupons Inc.

2 comments:

BWoz said...

None of the candles at my Target has the coupons, so I haven't taken advantage of this deal yet. I'm going to St. Cloud on Friday, so perhaps I will scope out their Target!!

Megan said...

I looked for the coupons on all of the candles at my target and couldn't find any either. I was so bummed!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin