Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

June 1, 2011

This Weekend

Here is what my hubby worked on this weekend:



And here is what I got to enjoy this weekend:


Logan, Noah and I went out of town for the weekend for my Godson's high school graduation.  It was a much needed break from all the flood prep going on in our area.  So far we have not seen any water and hopefully that will continue.  This morning they opened the spillway up at Garrison dam, this is the first time they have ever had to do that.  Watching the video of it on YouTube was amazing.  I just hope the water stays where it should when it reaches us, which should happen sometime tomorrow.

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :) 

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin