Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

June 14, 2011

Target Trip 6/13


I heard about some great Target coupons and I just could not pass up the deals!  Here is what I got:

2 packs of Dannon Danimals (not pictured) $2.74
used (2) $1 Danimals coupon
used (2) $1 Danimals Target coupon
2 packs of socks for Logan $2
4 packs Up&Up baby food $.082
used (4) $0.50 Up&Up Target baby item coupon
2 boxes Cheez It crackers $2.99
used (2) $0.70 Cheez It coupons
Bathroom rug $9.99
used $10 Target bathroom item coupon 
Bathroom rug $14.99
used $10 Target bathroom item coupon
=$16.86 OOP

I was so happy with my purchase tonight considering I got everything pictured for the price of the one bathroom rug.  The bathroom coupon has NO restrictions on it meaning it's not brand specific or item specific.  So you could, basically, use it for anything for the bathroom!  Same with the baby item coupon.  I'm hoping to go back and get some more of the baby food since the twins are eating between 8-10 containers a day so 32 cents is a GREAT stock-up price!

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin