Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

June 1, 2011

CVS 6/1

I had a great trip to CVS today.  I lost a whopping penny in ECBs but got some good stuff in the process.  Mike likes the Vitamin waters so that alone was worth the trip.  Here is what I got:

2 Milky ways 2/$1, get $1 wyb 2
5 Vitamin waters 5/$5, get $2 wyb 5
used $1/5 Vitamin water coupon
2 Oral-B toothbrushes $1.99, get $1 for each
used (2) $1 Oral-B toothbrush coupons from P&G saver booklet
Preparation H travel wipes $3.99, get $3.99
used $2 Preparation H coupon
Revlon pressed powder $9.99, get $4
used $6 Revlon CVS CRT coupon
used $12 ECBs
$2.34 OOP, received $11.99 ECBs

I got lucky and got the $6 Revlon coupon from the magic coupon machine when I went there.  I was able to find the powder for $9.99.  Even though it says you need $10 to qualify this item still worked. 


Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)
 

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin