Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

June 6, 2011

CVS Trip 6/5

CVS has some great deals this week.  Here is what I got when I stopped there on Sunday:

5 Vitamin waters $5/5, get $2 ecbs wyb 5
used $1/5 Vitamin water coupon
2 Oral-B Pulsar toothbrushes $6 each, get $3 ecbs each
used (2) $3 Oral-B coupons from 6/5 P&G
2 Crest mouthwashes $4.50 each, get $2.50 ecbs each
used (2) $2 Crest coupons from 6/5 P&G
used $4/$20 CVS coupon
used $10.99 ecbs
= $1.33 OOP, received $13 ecbs

If I would not have had to pay tax my OOP would have been a penny!!  Those $/$$ coupons really help bring the OOP down and in some cases (like this one) build up the ecbs a little more!  CVS has a pretty decent diaper deal going on this week that I might do but the one at Target is about the same deal and I'll be able to roll my $5 Target gift card.  I have 20 Huggies coupons that I can use and since the diaper deal at CVS is a limit of one I think it might just be better to do it at Target.  I'll post my results for that transaction soon!!

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)
 

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin