Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

June 17, 2011

$3.92 For All That!

The deals at CVS are amazing right now!  Yesterday Logan & I went there and scored once again.  Here is what I got:
2 John Frieda products $5 each, get $3 wyb $10
used (2) $5 JF coupons
2 Motrin PM $4, get $3
used (2) $1 Motrin PM coupons
3 Hershey's Air Delights buy 2 get 1 for a penny
used FREE Hershey's CVS coupon (no longer available)
Slinky (for Logan) $4.59
used $5/$20 CVS coupon
used $5 ECBs
=$2.92 OOP, received $9 ECBs

24 pack of water $2.22
4 JF products $5 each, get $3 wyb $10
used (4) JF $5 coupons
6 Nestle crunch bars buy 2 get 1 for a penny
used (2) Buy 2 get 1 free coupons
used $5/$20 CVS coupon
=$0.60 OOP, received $3 ECBs

Have I mentioned lately how much I love the $/$$ coupons!  They make a HUGE difference and definitely help me build up my ECBs!!

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin