Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

June 20, 2011

Target Trip $95 Savings!

Ugh, does anyone else have problems reading Targets receipts?  I'll explain at the end of the post.
I had another wonderful trip to Target again.  And my favorite cashier from last time was working too!!  My subtotal came to $113 but after coupons/gift cards I only paid $31!!  Here is what I got:
Pictured above:
4 John Freida products $5.99 each
used (4) $5 JF coupons - only 2 were rung up though
used (2) $3/2 Target JF coupons
7 Q-tips $1.89, get $5 gc wyb 4 Q-tips products
Q-tips $2.39
5 packs Up&Up baby food $0.77 each
used (5) $0.50 Up&Up baby care item coupons
4 packs Gerber baby food $1.09 each
2 Kraft dressings $1.59 each
used $1/2 Kraft coupon
used $1/2 Target coupon
3 boxes Cars cereal $2.50 each
used $1/3 Kellogg's cereal coupon
used $1/3 Target coupon
3 boxes Kellogg's cereal $8.87 total
used $1/3 Kellogg's cereal coupon
used $1/3 Target coupon
Target pasta $1.09
Target spaghetti sauce $1.34
used $1 Target coupon wyb pasta & sauce
Pictured below:
2 pkgs. Huggies $8.99 each
used (2) $3 Huggies coupons
Monkey toothbrush holder $9.99
used $10 Target bathroom coupon
Monkey tumbler cup $9.99
used $10 Target bathroom coupon
2 pkgs. Oreos $2.79 each
used $1/2 Nabisco coupon
used $1/2 Target Oreo coupon
used (4) $5 Target gift cards
received $0.20 for shopping bags
=$31.97 OOP, received $10 in Target gift cards

So once I got home and started looking over my receipt I noticed that only 2 of the $5 JF coupons were rung up.  This is so frustrating and annoying since now I'll have to go back and get the refund on two of the shampoos.  I'm just glad I have more of the coupons so I can do that deal a couple more times.

On a happier note are those monkey bathroom items not the cutest things ever??  I LOVE the $10 bathroom coupon!  I didn't see a soap dish tonight though so I'll have to check for one the next time I get there.

I hope they get the Q-tips restocked too.  Although the next time I do the deal I'll do the $2.39 size packages since you get 100 more for just $0.20 difference.

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

3 comments:

Sam said...

Where do you get the awesome Target coupons?

Tanya said...

The Target coupons are on the target.com website :)

Anonymous said...

I am actually happy to read this blog posts which includes lots of useful data, thanks
for providing these kinds of data.

my web-site gamespot grand theft auto iv

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin