Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

June 15, 2011

29 Cents For All That?!?!

 
Ok, well, technically I paid $25.29 but I still think that's a great deal for 120 diapers, a bottle of body wash and a pack of wipes.  I got this deal with a recent Groupon purchase.  A couple of weeks ago they had a deal that for $25 you could get a $50 certificat to DiapersDirect.com.  I checked out the site and even though their prices are generally higher than Amazon.com, once you factored in that you were getting everything for half price it ended up being a good price for me to get diapers.  When diapering 3 kids it's amazing how quick they go through a pack.  It feels as though I'm constantly buying diapers and scouting for diaper deals so when once comes along that is decent I jump on it!

When the deal first came out I bought some of the overnites.  That ended up costing me $0.47!!  (OK, again $25.47) but I got 4 packs of them.  These packs are usually $9.99/pack so I still saved over $15 by doing the deal through DiapersDirect.com.

I highly suggest signing up for the email/phone alerts from Groupon.  Even if you don't have one very close to you (nearest city for me is over 6 hours away) you can still get in on the online deals!

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)
 

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin