Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

March 26, 2010

Target Trip 3/25

I'm hoping to hit Target again tonight (possibly twice) and hopefully at least once again on Saturday.  I want to get stocked up on the SoBe Lifewater for the summer!  My Mom & I had another great shopping trip there last night.  No picture, sorry, I didn't want to carry all the water in the house.  Here is what I got:

Degree "girl" deodorant $1.97
used $1 Target coupon (mailer)
used $1.25 Degree IP
2 Reach floss $.97 each
used (2) $1 Reach coupons
3 Reynolds aluminum foil $2.54 each (clearanced)
used (2) $1.25 Reynolds IP
2 Target solar lights $3 each
used (2) $2 Target coupons
Monopoly card game $5.24
used $5 Monopoly coupon
Battleship game $9
used $4 Battleship coupon
used $3 Target Hasbro coupon
Connect Four game $7
used $4 Connect Four coupon
used $3 Target Hasbro coupon
10 SoBe Lifewater drinks $1 each, receive $5 g.c. wyb 10
used (10) $.50 Target SoBe coupons
used $5 Target gift card
=$11.11 OOP, received $5 Target gift card

Now that I typed out my transaction I see that I bought 3 Reynold's foils but I only had coupons for two of them.  I think when I go there tonight I will return one of them to get $2.54 back.  I have more coupons for the games so I'll be buying more of those - they'll make great b-day presents.  Also in the Monopoly card game that I bought there was a $5 coupon in there (look for specially marked boxes) so I'll be buying some more of those games tonight.



Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

Coupons Inc.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin