Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

March 9, 2010

Nothing to See Here

I ran to Kmart really quick tonight - I had heard that John Frieda shampoo/conditioners were on sale for $3.  Apparently my Kmart did not get that memo though - it was on sale buy one get one 50% off.  So I left Kmart with nothing in hand.

To make up for the bad shopping trip I decided to stop at CVS on the way home to see what I could snag.  I had stopped there on Sunday and did the Kellogg's deal.  Tonight I picked up:
2 Oral-B toothbrushes $4 each, get $4
2 Clairol hair color $2.50 (clearanced)
used $5/2 Clairol coupon
used $7.99 ECBs
=$.79 OOP, received $8 ECBs

I'll keep the hair color for an upcoming garage sale.  They usually sell really well.

Why is it when I really need to get something at a great place there are no sales??  I really, really need diapers/pull-ups, but I haven't seen a great price lately.  Have you?

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

Coupons Inc.

3 comments:

Avonmommyof3 said...

Actually, there are Huggies Jumbo packs on sale at Target this week for $8.99 - you can use the $1.50/1 Target coupon from the Target site and combine that with the $2/1 coupon fro coupons.com and pay only $5.49! I think that is a pretty good deal!!

Tanya said...

Thanks for the tip! I did print out the $2 mannies. I might have to make a trip to Target tonight :)

Avonmommyof3 said...

You're welcome :0)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin