Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

March 1, 2010

What I've Been Up To

I suppose I have some explaining to do huh?  I've been absent from my blog for almost a month and I am SO sorry about that but I do have some good reasons!!  I have not been feeling well at all.  I started getting sick around the middle of January.  Every morning I was completely nauseous and I couldn't explain why (anyone know where this is going??).  Towards the end of the month I took a pregnancy test (more like three!) and they all came back positive.  To say this was a shock is an understatement :)  So I made a doctor's appointment for Feb. 26th for my first check-up.

Fast forward to the middle of February.  Mike & I went to Dallas for a week.  He went down there for training and I just tagged along.  The boys stayed with Mike's Aunt.  It was a nice and relaxing time and a much needed break.

So last Friday I had my OB appointment and since I didn't have an exact date of my last cycle my doctor suggested an ultrasound so we could get a good estimation on the due date.  I agreed since I am a planner and because I LOVE getting to see the actual baby :)  We go into the ultrasound and the tech puts the gel on and puts the wand on my tummy and instantly finds the baby.  She then moves it a little and there is the baby again - only this time baby is facing the other direction.  The tech then asks if twins run in the family and I mention that yes, my Grandpa is a twin.  Mike & I begin to mildly freak out!!  Holy cow - one baby was surprise enough but now TWO?!?!?  Whoa!!

I am due towards the end of September and I think it's finally sinking in.  I am carrying twins - Wow!!  Next fall I will have a 5 year old, a 2 year old and newborn twins.  And because they changed the law here in ND, Logan will not be starting school.  So I will have four kids at home.

A lot to process huh?  Tell me about it :)

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

Coupons Inc.

9 comments:

Sydni said...

Congratulations! What a surprise! That sounds almost exactly like my family, except we're all girls. I have a sister 3 years younger than me, and twin sisters 3 years younger than her. Good luck with the pregnancy and hope you're feeling less nauseous!

slugmama said...

OMG!
I was wondering what you were up to....lol

First of all Congrats on your double surprise!lol
I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly and your labor is short. ;-)

Now get busy stockpiling those diapers!lolol

4 kids under school age at home....oh my! I thought I had it bad with 3 under age at home.

Wow....oh, the fun that's coming...lolol

Sam said...

OMG, congratulations!!!! I was wondering what happened to you, and hoped that everything was ok.

Sonya Ann said...

Congratulations! Start stocking up on the diapers!

The Deal Fanatic said...

HI Tanya,
I completely get your whole scenario. I think my reaction was just the same. We went in for a regular ultrasound and when they said there were two heartbeats and two little bodies I instantly went into shock. You are forever apart of a special kind of club now...LOL
My twins are almost five now and still to this day I wonder how I did. It is a blessing!
Now you can stop by my mommy with multiples tab on my my Deal Fanatic Blog...see, already your apart of a new group :-)
Congrats to you all, it will be wonderful!

BWoz said...

Wow! Congratulations!!!!

BWoz said...

Wow! Congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

[url=http:/www./buyingmarijuanasale.info] Buying marijuana[/url] remains a single of the most abused drugs especially among the youth and has more than 200 street names for example mary jane, weed, herb, pot, ganja, hash, among others. It comes from a Cannabis Sativa plant and is green or brown in appearance. The drug is derived from the flowers, leaves, seeds, and stems of this marijuana plant. Marijuana contains more than 400 chemicals but the main active ingredient is delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and is responsible for the drug's psychoactive and mind-altering effects.

The psychoactive influences of marijuana may possibly vary depending about the route of administration, or in easy terms, how a person uses the drug. High doses of this drug can cause hallucinations, delusions, paranoia, and anxiety. Long-term users may perhaps have decreased interest in goals, hampered concentration, drowsiness, and euphoria --- all of which may perhaps eventually lead to inappropriate decisions, poor physique coordination, and memory loss. Marijuna use might can also bring severe ruin to the lungs, impair respiratory functions, and ruin sexual well being. Marijuana may lead to significant ruin to lungs, additional serious than cigarettes simply because it truly is inhaled deeply and held for longer periods than cigarettes. Marijuana may possibly interfere with male sexual functions and reproduction by increasing vasodilation in the genitals and ejaculation problems. It may well also bring about lessening of sperm count and degeneration. The females, about the other hand, may perhaps expertise suppression of the ovulation procedure, disruption of menstruation cycles, and damaged eggs. Excessive use of marijuana over extended periods of time induce depression, loss of libido, and impotence. The results of marijuana is associated with lower fertility rates and elevated risk of producing abnormal embryo.

In addition to these influences of marijuana abuse and [url=http:/www./buyingmarijuanasale.info] marijuana sale [/url], there are other parts on the body which are adversely affected by the use of marijuana. The chemicals found in this not [url=http://www.legalweed.drugreviews.info] legal weed[/url] have been reported to ruin the brain's sensory reactions. High doses of marijuana also leads to incidences of hallucinations, delusions, paranoia, and anxiety.
Blood vessels may well also expand due to vasodilation and could possibly induce reddening of the eyes. The effects of marijuana may well be heightened if coupled with other street drugs like cocaine and Lysergic acid Diethylamide (LSD).

It truly is never too late to break the habit, or extra appropriately, the [url=http://www.cannabishigh-pillshigh.info] marijuana high[/url]. It might seem hard since it truly is a single of this most obtainable drugs that may effortlessly be acquired. Persons who desire to quit marijuana use typically experience sleeplessness, irritability, elevated aggression, and other withdrawal symptoms. However, overcoming the addiction and also the withdrawal symptoms isn't an impossible task. For some, becoming confined to a drug treatment facility and counselling may perhaps be required to break the habit. Studies show that a lot more than 120,000 persons will enter a drug treatment facility to aid them in their marijuana problems. With the correct tools and attitude, quitting smoking and reducing the well being results of secondhand smoke might be simpler than others think. Understanding ill-effects of marijuana to sexual wellbeing and overall well-being is essential in ending the said addiction.
By the way, [url=http://legalwaystogethigh.drugreviews.info/Lions-Tail-Marijuana-Alternatives.html] legal bud[/url] dont work! Just saying cause some mislead you into thinking its some sort of legal marijuana alternatives, which is absolutely lie!

Trish said...

Hey Tanya! Congrats! ~and~ good luck! lol YOU WILL NEED IT! I have 2 year old boy twins and 2 older kids as well. They keep us hoppin!

I have been MIA for a long time as well. My excuse - boring old work!

Hope your feeling good! Take Care!

Trish

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin