Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

March 4, 2010

Target March 4th

There are some great deals at Target lately.  Tonight I picked up a few of them.  Here is what I got:
7 J&J Buddies soaps $.97 each
used (7) $1 J&J coupons
5 Fruit Chillers $2.01 each
Clorox toilet wand $9.69
will submit for $5 MIR
2 Gillette body wash $1.79 each
used $4/2 Gillette coupon
Flintstones vitamins $5.04
Where the Wild Things Are DVD $19.99 (not pictured)
used $5 Target gift card
=$34.30 OOP

If I had not bought the DVD or vitamins my total would have been under $10 BUT I needed the vitamins (cannot stand the prenatal ones!!) and Mike & the boys wanted the DVD.

Thanks goes to Hip2Save! and Common Sense with Money  for some of the posted deals!

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

Coupons Inc.

3 comments:

Avonmommyof3 said...

WHere did you find the 8oz Gillette? I looked at o ur Target and could not find it :0(

Tanya said...

They weren't by the other body washes - they were on a little side endcap. Hope you're able to find them!

Avonmommyof3 said...

Thanks!! I will be looking on Friday when I go!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin