Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

April 5, 2010

CVS 4/3

Sorry for my lack of posting last week.  We took a four day trip to Red Lodge, MT with my parents and brother.  We left Noah in ND with his Great Aunts, Great Grandma and Grandma who all proceeded to spoil him :)  Logan went with and got to go skiing for the first time - he was a natural and had a blast!!  When we got back I managed to max out the Pampers deals on my cards at CVS and this past week I did the Huggies deal too.  I'm starting to stock-up on the diapers for when the twins arrive.  Saturday night my Mom & I ran to CVS (she was nice enough to do the Huggies deal for me too).  Here is what I got:

2 Sweetarts candies 2/$1 (for Easter baskets)
Kashi heart to heart cereal $3
used FREE coupon from VocalPoint
2 Frappucino drinks
used (2) $1 IP coupons
Colgate Total toothpaste $2.99, get $2
used $1 Colgate coupon (April All You)
Complete contact solution $8.99, get $8.99
2 Pantene products $2.99 each, get $1
used $3/2 Pantene coupon
Stride gum $.99, get $.99
used $.50 Stride coupon
used $5/$25 CVS coupon
used $10 ECBs
=$3.43 OOP, received $13.98 ECBs

I'm hoping to buy some more of the Pantene/Head & Shoulders this week and some of the other free after ECBs deals going on.  Unfortunately, I don't have any $/$$ CVS coupons so they most likely will not be big money makers.

I am hoping to do a garage sale sometime in May and will be selling some of my stockpile at that time.

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

Coupons Inc.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin