Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

March 15, 2009

I ran to CVS after work today to get some of the great deals! Here is what I got:
3 ziploc zip 'n steam bags $.59 each
1 irish spring body wash $4.99, get $4.99
1 colgate toothpaste $2.99, get $2.99
1 bic soleil razor $6.99, get $3
1 dry idea deodorant $2.99, get $2
1 band-aid product $3.29
1 neosporin product $5.79, get $3
-use (1) $1.50 ziploc coupon
-use (1) $1 irish spring coupon
-use (1) $1.50 colgate coupon
-use (1) $2 bic coupon
-use (1) $2 dry idea coupon
-use (1) $1 band-aid coupon
-use (1) $1 neosporin coupon
-use $5/$25 CVS coupon
-use $11 ECBs
=$4.08 OOP, get $13.98 ECBs

I've gotten asked quite a few times how/where I get the $5/$25 CVS coupon (I use them in almost all my scenarios). For some reason almost every time I make a purchase with my card one of those prints out. And if I don't have one that way when I scan my card at the magic machine I usually get one then. I currently have 3 of those coupons waiting to be used! Some weeks it is hard to make my total come to that high of a dollar amount and to keep my OOP low, but I can always buy diapers, formula or baby food and that is a sure way to break that $25 mark!!

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin