Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

March 7, 2009

A Great Day for Mail!

Today was a great day to pick up the mail! I received 2 gift cards in the mail - each for $15. I got them from purchasing Olay Regenerist and Olay Definity products. I should also have a $20 one coming from Olay too. I also received my bakeware. I decided to order the collapsible measuring cups. They aren't as sturdy as some of the ones I've seen in the stores but for only $1 I can't complain!! What fun surprises have you found in your mail box lately?

My first Mr. Linky charity post is going to be happening the week of March 9-13. If you would like to participate just stop back here on March 9th to add your link!

(I'm hoping to make this a montly event - we'll see how it goes! You don't have to donate your items during the week that I'm hosting this, just take a picture of the items you are donating. Come back here on Monday to add your link.)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin