Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

March 5, 2009

$5.23 For All This


Many thanks go to Trish @ My Frugal Ways for telling me to look for this deal! Many CVS stores have quite a few things on clearance right now. I noticed a lot of things marked 75% off! If you're lucky, your store might have some super cheap perfume knock-offs marked down 90%!! My Mom & I picked some up tonight. I got all of this for only $5.23 OOP. I'm going to keep the Cool Ocean (smells like Cool Waters for women) but I'm not sure what I'll do with the others.

My first Mr. Linky charity post is going to be happening the week of March 9-13. If you would like to participate just stop back here on March 9th to add your link!

(I'm hoping to make this a montly event - we'll see how it goes! You don't have to donate your items during the week that I'm hosting this, just take a picture of the items you are donating. Come back here on Monday to add your link.)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin