Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

March 26, 2009

CVS 3/26

Me and the boys ran to CVS this morning. I needed to get out of the house and I also wanted to see if the water was actually going down. There has been some flooding in our town and yesterday was pretty stressful. My Mom & Dad put sandbags around their house. We live less than a mile from them but we didn't sandbag but some of our neighbors did. You can visit my other blog HERE to see some pictures of our area. Here is what we got this morning at CVS: 1 Bayer Contour 2 $14.99
1 Dry Idea Clinical $7.99, get $5
1 Crest Pro-Health $3.49, get $3.49
-use (1) $14.99 Bayer coupon
-use (1) $2 off Dry Idea coupon
-use (1) $.75 off Crest coupon
-use $5/$25 CVS coupon
-use $3 ECBs
=$.94 OOP, received $8.49 ECBs

1 Bayer Contour 2 $14.99
2 Softsoap Hand soap refills $3.99 each, $4 ECBs wyb 2
1 Playskool wash & toss cups $3.99 (filler item)
-use (1) $14.99 Bayer coupon
-use (2) $2 off Softsoap coupons
-use $5/$25 CVS coupon
=$3.39 OOP, received $4 ECBs

I LOVE the Bayer coupons!! They really help me get to the $25 total so that I'm able to use the $/$$ coupons :) When I got home this morning I checked my email and saw that I had an email from CVS to receive a free shopping bag. I'll probably go out on Saturday to get those. I plan on picking up some more of the Softsoap refills since they're such a great deal.

The April Charity Challenge will take place the week of April 6-10! I hope you'll participate!

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

4 comments:

Trish said...

Awesome Trip! Where does the $2 softsoap q come from? I really really need some of that. I can't believe you guys are getting flooded, especially with all that snow! I Love Snow! You are lucky! Be safe!

Tanya said...

Trish - I'm pretty sure I got the coupons out of last weeks coupon insert.

I'm so tired of the snow, although today I'm thankful for it since it has helped stop the flooding!

The Fabulous Side of Me said...

Do you know if the "2 Softsoap Hand soap refills $3.99 each, $4 ECBs wyb 2" is specific to your area? I looked online at CVS in the sales flyer and did not see it. That is great deal and I would love to snag some!

Tanya said...

It wasn't in my ad either. I had seen it posted on iheartcvs.com and when I went to CVS this morning they were tagged. Not sure why it's not in the ad. I can't wait to try the soap though, it smells SO good!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin