Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

August 17, 2009

Kmart Trip

Pool cover $6.49
Axe shower gel $4.29
used $1.50 Axe coupon
Softsoap hand soap $2
used $1 Softsoap coupon
2 Tag deodorants 2/$7
Tag body spray $3.50
Tag body spray $4.39
used (4) $2 Tag coupons
4 bottles Ajax dishsoap $1.99 each
used (4) $1 Ajax coupons
4 packs Chinet paper plates $3.49 each
used (4) $2 Chinet coupons
=$10.01 OOP, received $2 Axe coupon and $3 OYNP coupon!

I'll be going back to Kmart again. I have some more Tag and Chinet coupons that I want to use. They also have a catalina deal that I might try - buy 3 Axe products and receive a free movie ticket. I have no idea why one of the Tag products rang up $4.39, no biggie though since it still only cost me $.39. Did you go to Kmart? How did you do, did I miss any great deals while I was there?

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin