Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

August 13, 2009

CVS 8/12

Nothing too exciting about this trip. I had gotten one of the $5/$25 emailed to me that had to be used on the 12th so I decided to get some diapers. I was hoping to buy some of the school items that I had rainchecks for but my stores are still out. I scanned my card at the magic coupon machine and got a $7/$49 coupons. What the heck is that amount about??? I'll have to look at the ad for next week and see if I can make that coupon work.

bought 2 pkgs. Huggies diaper 2/$18, get $4
used (2) $1.50 Huggies coupons
bought Bic Soleil razor cartridges $6.99, get $3
used $3 Bic coupon
bought 2 Sharpie highlighter packs $.99 each
used (2) $1 Sharpie coupons
used $5/$25 coupon
used $13.99 ECBs
=$1.20 OOP, received $7 ECBs


I'll also mail in my receipt so that I'll get $1.50 back from Caregiver's Marketplace for purchasing Huggies.



Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

1 comment:

Shelia said...

Who's dog? I am not liking the ECB much, seems like I don't get near the coupons/ecb that I used to!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin