Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

August 7, 2009

CVS This Week

I got some great deals this week at CVS. I stocked up on Pepsi products which made hubby happy since he was running low on Dr. Pepper. I also did the Blink deal. Thursday I had to take both of my boys to the doctor. Noah ended up needing a prescription so we ran over to CVS to fill it. I decided to do the Visine deal.
bought 6 boxes Kleenex BOGO $2.39
used (2) $.50/3 Kleenex coupons
bought 4 Visine products $3.99 each, get $5
used (3) $3 Visine coupons
used $2 Visine coupon
used $3 off $12 eye care product CVS coupon
used $8.98 ECBs
=$.36 OOP, received $5 ECBs

This morning Logan was supposed to have his last swimming lesson but it was 60* out and raining so we didn't go. We decided to run up to CVS for a quick trip and then after we dropped off some donations to the Ronald McDonald house. I'll post those pictures next week (don't forget to participate!!)

bought 2 Stayfree products $5 each, get $5
used BOGO free coupon
bought 2 Pampers $10 each, get $5
used (2) $1.50 Pampers coupons
used $4/$20 CVS coupon
used $17.97 ECBs
=$1.59 OOP, received $10 ECBs

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin