Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

August 3, 2009

July Month in Review

Yikes! It's already August 4th and I haven't done my monthly review. We were in Minneapolis visiting my brother over the weekend. We took Logan with for the first time and he had a blast! My little man turns 4 today - I can't believe how fast time flies!

Here is the breakdown for the month July:

Value of Merchandise: $321.97
Coupon Total: $152.44
Tax: $7.34
Total Cost: $194.96
ECB Used: $148.14
Total OOP: $28.73
ECB Earned: $149.13

I started the month of August with $54 in ECBs. I managed to spend them all yesterday when I did the Pepsi, Softsoap, Blink and school deals :)

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin