Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

December 15, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog. I decided to start this so that I could have a separate place to fully document my shopping at CVS. I'm sure I will post other deals here from time to time but it will mainly be about CVS. I have been shopping at CVS consistently since July of this year. I decided with the arrival of my second child (Noah) I needed to find a way to save on all the baby items (mainly diapers, baby wash and formula) that I would be purchasing yet again. I discovered a ton of blogs to help me save money in those areas but I also found out how to NEVER pay more than $1 for shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste and razors! I hope you'll continue to stop by and join me on my money-saving adventure!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin