Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

December 30, 2008

Olay Gift Cards

I did a quick trip to CVS this morning to take advantage of the 2 $15 gift cards that Olay is offering right now. Visit their website for the full details. Here is my transaction:

Buy 2 Olay regenerist cleansing cloths $11.98 (bogo 50% off)
Buy 1 Olay definity pore redefining scrub $8.99
Buy 1 Olay definity illuminating cream cleanser $8.99
-use (1) $5/$25 CVS coupon
-use (1) $3 off facial care product CRT
-use (2) $3 off olay definity cleanser coupon
-use (1) $3 off any 2 olay facial cleansers
=$14.28 OOP, get $30 in gift cards

When I got home and began filling out the rebate form I realized that it says you must have the original sales receipts for both transactions so I called the P&G rebate center and they verified that yes, you need the original for each. So I called CVS and they told me they are unable to print out two copies of a receipt but they can print out a computer copy - I'm hoping that this will work. I plan on making copies of everything that I mail in and hopefully I'll be getting the $30 in gift cards in 6-8 weeks.

*you'll want to hurry if you do this offer - some of the Olay coupons expire on 12/31!!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin