Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

December 17, 2008

CVS.Com

I ordered these products from CVS.com. This was my first experience ordering anything from their website and for the most part it went quite smoothly. I decided to place the order over the internet since I would be getting over $50 worth of Olay products for a little over $9. Nothing to complain about there!! Here is how I got the deal:

-CVS was running a promotion of save $10 off your $50 order
-along with this promotion if you entered the codes "mastercard" and "medicare" in all caps you would save an additional $10 & $5 respectively
-Olay was also running a promotion that if you bought $50 of Olay products you could fill out a rebate form for $20

Today I got the box in the mail from CVS. I had placed the order back on December 1st. I had received an email from them saying the order would be delayed which worried me a bit since the rebate for Olay had to be postmarked by Dec. 20th. Luckily I shouldn't have to worry about that.

So here is the breakdown of what I received:
-Olay Definity pore redefining scrub ($10.99)
-Olay total effects nourishing cream cleanser ($9.99)
-Olay deep penetrating foaming moisturizer ($29.99)
=$54.03 - coupons ($25) - Olay rebate ($20)
=$9.03 OOP

I got a great deal!! I also found some more surprises in the box. In the picture you can see all the freebies that were included and all of them except the Always Infinity included coupons.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin