Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

December 22, 2008

Quick Trip

I made a quick trip to CVS this morning. I had a $5/$15 purchase CRT (cash register tape) that printed out yesterday. It was expiring in 3 days so I needed to act fast! I picked up some batteries because I'm sure Logan will be receiving some toys for Christmas that will take batteries. They had Energizers on sale so I picked them up. I was also hoping to stock up on the Arm & Hammer cleaning products ($2.99, get $2.99 ECBs) but they were completely out :( Here is my transaction:

Buy 1 size D 4 pack Energizer batteries $5.99
Buy 1 size C 4 pack Energizer batteries $5.99
Buy 1 size AA 4 pack Energizer batteries $5.29
-use (3) $.75 Energizer coupons
-use $5/$15 CVS purchase coupon
-use $8.58 in ECBs
=$1.44 + tax, get $5 in ECBs

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin