Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

December 21, 2008

CVS Week of 12/21-12/27

I only did one transaction at CVS this week. But who knows - I might go back after Christmas!! We'll see if they tempt me with any deals. I had $9 in ECBs to use for the purchase.

Buy 1 Hall's Natural cough drops $2.59, get $2.59 ECBs
Buy 1 Excedrin express gels $3.99, get $3.99 ECBs
Buy 2 Crest Pro-health toothpaste $2.99, get $2 ECBs
Buy 2 Pedialyte 1 ltr bottles $5.49, get $2 ECBs
Buy 2 J&J safety cotton swabs $1.59
Buy 1 J&J buddies soap $1.19
-use $5/$25 CVS purchase coupon
-use (1) $.50 Halls coupon
-use (1) $2 Excedrin coupon
-use (2) $1 Crest toothpaste coupons
-use (1) $5/2 Pedialyte coupon
-use (1) $3/3 Johnson & Johnson coupon
-use $9 in ECBs
=$2.41 + tax OOP, get$12.58 ECBs

I could have left off the three J&J products and still been over the $25 mark, but I needed to pick up the cotton swabs for my boys. Paying under $3 for all these items still is not too bad and I built up my ECBs for next time too!!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin