Showing you how to make the most out of your dollar. Join me in the journey to never pay full price for essentials again!
CVS Breakdown
2009 Totals:
Value of Merchandise:$5272.54Over 91% in savings!! ECB earned:$2169.90Total Cost: $442.11! (35.95% is tax) Saved:$4809.02
Learn the Coupon Lingo
OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon
I am a SAHM who also works part-time at a bookstore. I have FOUR boys Logan (born 8/05), Noah (born 8/08) and Alexander and Oliver (born 9/10). I LOVE shopping and want to show people how to save money by combining sales with coupons. I have been teaching couponing classes to share my knowledge since 2009.
Noah (my 3 month old) & I dropped these off at one of the shelters this morning. I went through my "loot" that I got for almost free at CVS. This is not even half of my stash but I thought this would be a nice start. The picture doesn't include a couple of bottles of Pantene that I picked up this past week at CVS.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Tanya, I have been watching this CVS savings on another blog, where do you get all your coupons? I guess I am a little confused as to where to start. Any help would be awesome! Jennifer
There are some great websites to check out! On the left sidebar I have some links to some coupon sites, the one I like the most is "A Full Cup" - they have an area on their site that allows you to type in the coupon that you're looking for and it will tell you where to find it online or what coupon insert to look in.
I have also found that buying at least 2 or 3 Sunday papers help my coupon supply!
2 comments:
Hi Tanya,
I have been watching this CVS savings on another blog, where do you get all your coupons? I guess I am a little confused as to where to start. Any help would be awesome! Jennifer
Jennifer,
There are some great websites to check out! On the left sidebar I have some links to some coupon sites, the one I like the most is "A Full Cup" - they have an area on their site that allows you to type in the coupon that you're looking for and it will tell you where to find it online or what coupon insert to look in.
I have also found that buying at least 2 or 3 Sunday papers help my coupon supply!
Post a Comment