Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

December 19, 2008

Charity

Noah (my 3 month old) & I dropped these off at one of the shelters this morning. I went through my "loot" that I got for almost free at CVS. This is not even half of my stash but I thought this would be a nice start. The picture doesn't include a couple of bottles of Pantene that I picked up this past week at CVS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tanya,
I have been watching this CVS savings on another blog, where do you get all your coupons? I guess I am a little confused as to where to start. Any help would be awesome! Jennifer

Tanya said...

Jennifer,

There are some great websites to check out! On the left sidebar I have some links to some coupon sites, the one I like the most is "A Full Cup" - they have an area on their site that allows you to type in the coupon that you're looking for and it will tell you where to find it online or what coupon insert to look in.

I have also found that buying at least 2 or 3 Sunday papers help my coupon supply!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin