Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

April 19, 2010

CVS 4/17

I made a run to CVS Saturday night - I was hoping to capitalize on the overlapping deals and use some CRTs that I had received there.  Here is what I got:
2 CVS single roll toilet paper 2/$1
used $1 CVS paper product CRT
6 Vitamin waters $1 each
used (3) $1/2 Vitamin water coupons
CVS mens body wash $.99
used $1 CVS body product CRT
2 Thermacare products $2.49 each, get $2.49
2 Revlon lipsticks BOGO 50% off and get $3 wyb $10
used (2) $3 Revlon coupons
used $5/2 Revlon lip product CRT
A&D diaper cream $6.49
used $1 A&D coupon
used $5 A&D CRT
used $5/$30 CVS coupon
used $7 ECBs
=$2.33 OOP, received $7.98 ECBs

Because the Revlon deal was overlapping the $3 ECB had to be manually printed out.  Thank goodness there were great cashiers working that night since they knew what to do!  I had not even realized that the Revlon was on sale this past week so I really scored on the lipstick!!  I paid $7.99 for one and $3.99 for the second so after the coupons and ECB I got two tubes of lipstick for a profit of $2.02 - can't beat a deal like that!!

This week's sales aren't all that exciting.  I will probably do the Thermacare on my other card and use up some more CRTs.  I have some for Huggies wipes that should make them pretty inexpensive.  Any great deals that you saw at CVS?  Let me know!


Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

1 comment:

Sam said...

I put up some freebies over on SamsSecrets.com. The Halle perfume is one I really want to find. That would be great for taking on trips or for stocking/gift basket stuffers :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin