Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

April 6, 2010

CVS 4/5

My Mom & I made a run to CVS last night.  We had each received a $5/$30 coupon that we wanted to use.  We had a couple things on our lists to buy but they didn't add up to the $30.  We were hoping to find some deals once we got to the store.  I think both of us found some great deals.  Here are mine:


4 Veet spray on $2.25 each (clearance!!)
used (4) $3 Veet coupons (CVS coupon insert)
Colgate toothpaste $2.99, get $2
used $.75 Colgate coupon
2 Pantene products $2.99 each, get $1 each
used $3/2 Pantene coupon
Stride gum $.99, get $.99
used $.50 Stride coupon
3 Dawn dishsoaps $.96 each
used (3) $.50 Dawn coupons
Complete contact solution $8.99, get $8.99
2 packs of CVS batteries $6.49 each, BOGO free
used $5/$30 CVS coupon
used $10 ECBs
= $9.51 OOP, received $13.98 ECBs

Even though I did have a pretty high OOP I still think I did well.  I picked up batteries (which we were out of!!).  I have been hunting for the clearanced Pampers.  I've heard reports that some CVS stores has them as low as $1.75 - has anyone found them?  One of the CVS stores had them for $8.75 but I would like to pay less than $3/pack after coupons.

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

Coupons Inc.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin