Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

December 1, 2009

November Month In Review


This month wasn't too bad.  I was able to build up my ECBs - I now have almost $100 in them!!  My savings percentage was kind of low though: only 82.99% but again I had to stock up on diapers and pull-ups so overall it was still a good month!  The Black Friday sales at CVS did not dissappoint - I built up my ECBs on my cards which is always a good thing.  Here are the final results:

Value of Merchandise:  $459.16
Coupon Total:  $150.99
Tax:  $25.55
Total Cost:  $333.72
ECB Used:  $239.39
OOP:  $78.09
ECB Earned:  $255.63

I will be starting out the month with $99.04 in ECBs :)  This makes me extremely happy!  The year is almost up and I am really happy with my CVS totals!  When I started the year out I didn't think it would be possible to get all of the items I have bought for so little OOP.  I'm hoping that I can keep my savings percentage above 90% for the entire year - do you think I can do it??

It's a new month - check out all the coupons available by clicking the link below!  Print them before they're gone.
Coupons Inc.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin