Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

December 31, 2009

CVS 12/31

Since I had some coupons that expired today I thought I better go to CVS and find some deals.  Here is what I got today:

Bayer Contour meter $14.99, get $5
used $14.99 Bayer coupon
2 Olay Regenerist cloths $6.99 each
used (2) $3 Olay coupons
Colgate toothpaste $2.99, get $2
used $1 Colgate IP coupon
used $5/$30 CVS medicare quiz coupon
used $3.98 ECBs
=$1.85 OOP, received $7 ECBs

So even though it's not that great of a week at CVS I was still able to build my ECBs by over $3!  The Bayer meter (which I'll donate) helped get my total up over the $30 mark so that I could use my $5/$30 coupon and scored me an additional $5 ECBs.

The Olay cloths are part of a current $15 MIR so that will be a nice moneymaker for me!  You have until Jan. 24 to do this deal.  This week is a great deal to do it though :)

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

Coupons Inc.

2 comments:

Sam said...

I love the meter sales going on this week. With the $5/20 out there, you can get some good MMs with them (or take them to Wags if you have one - great MM there!)

Tanya said...

I love the meter sales too Sarah! I'm hoping to go to CVS once more to do the deal on my other card. No Wags near me (which I'm kind of thankful for!)

BTW - have you set up your first class yet?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin