Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

December 21, 2009

CVS Trip 12/21

This is a great week at CVS!  There are quite a few items that end up being free or even money makers - which means you can get some things that you really do need for very low OOP (in my case I'm getting diapers this week!)  I made two trips to CVS today and plan to go back for one more tomorrow.  The second trip I made I had both boys with me so I forgot to get a couple rainchecks.  Here is what I got:


My card:
Pampers $8.88
used $2 Pampers coupon
Russel Stover boxed chocolates $4.99, get $1
used $1 RS coupon
2 Revlon lipsticks $6.99 each, get $5 each
used (2) $2 Revlon coupons
Nivea body wash $5.99, get $5
used $2 Nivea coupon
used $5/$30 medicare coupon
used $18.98 ECBs
= $2.35 OOP, received $17 ECBs (got $1 from my green bag tag!!)


Mike's card:
Pampers $8.88
used $2 Pampers coupon
Russel Stover boxed chocolates $4.99, get $1
used $1 RS coupon
Revlon lipstick $6.99, get $5
used $2 Revlon coupon
Listerine mouthwash $3.99, get $3
used $1 Listerine coupon
used $1 CVS Listerine coupon (CVS flu booklet)
2 bags Lays chips BOGO
Huggies wipes $3.49
used $.50 Huggies coupon
used $2 Huggies CVS CRT
used $5/$30 CVS coupon
used $15.58 ECBs
=$3.69 OOP, received $9 ECBs

I LOVE weeks like this.  I think it is just GREAT when I can buy diapers and by using coupons and combining sales I'm able to get so many things for so little OOP.  This goes to show why CVS is a great store to shop at!!

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

Coupons Inc.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin