Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

June 4, 2009

One Trip

On Tuesday I made my one and possibly only trip to CVS this week. Their ad is quite disappointing this week. I did see that they have an Aveeno deal so I might try to do that since I have loved all of the Aveeno products that I've tried so far. Here is what I got on my trip:I bought 4 bibs. And the only reason I got those is because they were clearanced for $.99/2 pack. I couldn't pass up the good deal :) So what have you found this week at CVS? Any deals you couldn't live without?

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

The Charity Challenge will take place June 8-12. I hope you'll join me in sharing some of your stockpile with those less fortunate!

4 comments:

Sam said...

I only bought the items that I had CRTs for - Huggies Wipes ($2.50 on sale - $2 CRT) & Glade air freshners (CRT for $1, on sale for $.99). I might have to go back & see what is on my card, but its not really worth the drive unless they finally have some raincheck items in stock. Maybe they will since the sales are not good & no one is going this week :)

Unknown said...

I was so disappointed with the flyer this week that I just tossed it. Good deal on bibs though!

PoorMom said...

6/7 CVS is looking to be great !
Lots of half back in ECBs and coupon matchups to make them money makers. Check out my post at http://poormom.info for CVS, Walgreens and Target deals too !
I have lots of coupn match up links for you as well.

Tanya said...

Thanks poormom, I'll check it out! Come back and check out the deal I got on Pampers today! $1/90 diapers :) I'm so happy I can barely stand it!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin