Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

June 5, 2009

Garage Sales

This morning I went out with my Aunt, Grandpa and Noah to hit some garage sales. I found some great deals. Below is a picture of some of the stuff I picked up. Not pictured are 2 pairs of jeans (for me), a CD player/radio (for Logan), 2 pairs of snowpants (for Logan) and 3 perennials for the backyard.Pictured are:
-7 pairs of PJ's
-2 pairs of jammy shorts
-2 onesies
-1 Harley-Davidson jean jacket
-2 books

I bought all of the items for under $34. The 3 plants cost me $10.50 but at the store one of them would cost me that! Logan's CD player was $10 - which was a great price! He's going to love being able to listen to his music again (his other CD player would skip). I also found quite a few PJ's for Noah which is perfect since that is what I really needed to find.



Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

The Charity Challenge will take place June 8-12. I hope you'll join me in sharing some of your stockpile with those less fortunate!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin