Learn the Coupon Lingo

OOP - out of pocket BOGO - buy one get one
WYB - when you buy CRT - cash register tape
ECB - extra care bucks (CVS) mannie - manufacturer coupon
peelie - coupon located on merchandise Q - coupon





Search & Win

August 15, 2010

CVS 8/15

I'm still here - doing some bargain shopping when I'm feeling up to it.  The babies will be evicted in less than 3 weeks.  The induction has been scheduled for Sept. 2 and I am ready for the day to come.  We still have a couple things left to purchase though and I am a little stressed about that.  Especially since two of the items that we need (another car seat and crib mattress) we have to get BEFORE they arrive.  Other than that I think we're prepared.  We got Noah moved into Logan's room and that has gone surprisingly well. 

I had a great trip to CVS today!  Here is what I purchased:
10 SoBe drinks BOGO free
used (5) BOGO free coupons from SoBe.com
2 Right Guard deodorants BOGO free
used BOGO free coupon
Purex 3-in-1 laundry sheets $5.99, get $2
used $3 Purex coupon
Zegerid OTC $9.99, get $7
used $3 Zegerid coupon (expires today!!)
2 Crest toothpastes $3.49 each, get $2.50 each
used (2) $.75 Crest coupons
Blink Tears $7.99, get $7.99
used $1.50 Blink IP coupon
used $4/$20 CVS coupon
used $18.98 ECBs
=$1.27 OOP, received $21.99 ECBs

My OOP should have actually been higher but for some reason I was able to apply some of my ECBs towards the tax.

I did another transaction since we were out of batteries and the CVS ones are BOGO free this week.

2 - 16 pks. CVS batteries $9.99 each - BOGO free
used $7.99 ECBs
=$2.60 OOP

My OOP would have been lower if I had remembered to use another $2 in ECBs.  Oh well, under $3 for 32 batteries isn't a bad deal :)

Do you like what you're reading? If you do please consider grabbing my button, becoming a follower, or subscribing in a reader :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

great to see you back... please post more often. take care!

markira said...

Hey, Beast Mom pointed me this way...I'm a newbie in the super-couponing world. Unfortunately, our closest CVS and Target are about 45 minutes away...not as easy to get to for the great deals! But I'll take the lessons learned and apply them to the stores around here we DO have. :) ~mk

Sam said...

Tanya!!!!

How are you? Are Noah & Logan adjusting to their new siblings? Give us an update on how everyone is when you get a chance :)

syeds said...

Thanks sarah! i like your comment.




Cv

Ruby Claire said...

We can get these items on Amazon at cheapest prices.

dont we ?



Cv Template

Cv Examples said...

6 pks. CVS batteries $9.99 each - BOGO free
used $7.99 ECBs

Its the cheapest landmark. i am happy to found this..here

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin